Friday, December 17, 2010

Is there anyone out there...

You know the scenario. Hollywood always uses it to showcase the ultimate dork during his school-days.

*Scene opens*
Kids are standing gathered in the school-yard. (Surplus balls and rackets may be lying around as props).
A big bully type kid points and says - "You!"
Camera moves to two dweeby looking kids standing in the corner in geeky looking sports-wear.
*Cue voice-over*
"I was always a loser growing up. At school, I was the last one picked for sports. (etc, etc, etc.)

Well, that's kind of how I'm feeling about this blog.

Have you ever put anything out there and wondered if anyone is actually reading it? Or are you just wasting your time? And time is a precious thing... (just yesterday I was thinking about how I don't spend enough time watching Mcgyver re-runs. The hair. The pocket-knife. *swoon*...but I digress!)

Although I really can Say Thanks Anyway for this blog, and the way it has helped me see things differently. The positive is getting easier to spot when the miserable looms! (Barring the last 'computer-related fiasco')

So I guess, read what I have to say, or don't - I'll carry on regardless. Just cos it makes me feel better:)

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I wonder that all the time. Unless someone bothers to leave a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. *Heaves a sigh of contented relief* :)

    ReplyDelete