Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exploring the City

I went on an organised Twilight Walk through my city last night.

There is something so peaceful and romantic about walking through the streets while the sun sets. I don't actually ever take the time out to do it.

(In the future I vow to explore the nooks and crannies of my home-turf...)

The ethos was amazing, the excitement tangible - and everywhere you looked there were people dressed up in the strangest get-ups.

The fact that it was a charity walk just made it so much better - I was able to have a supernatural load of fun, and know that I was simultaneously aiding a great cause! Big Win! 

I ended up feeling really connected to a city full of people I have never met before, did not actually utter any words to, and will (probably) never see again!

So I had my camera out, about and ready to shoot. Hope you enjoy the pics!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment