Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One Week in...

Already I can see some difference in my life since I started this experiment - and it's only been about a week!

I'm not a particularly negative person, but I don't think we realise exactly how many negative thoughts hinder us on a daily basis.

We all have our own unique self-esteem issues, secret problems and day-to-week-to-month obstacles - but this week has really taught me shift my paradigms; to explore the other side of something which may just seem insurmountable. Something which before would have seen me reaching for the 'I-am-wallowing-in-self-pity' binge tray of chocolate. 

So I urge you (if anyone is reading this) to push yourself to Say Thanks Anyway. Try it for a month and see what happens.

Personally, I can't wait to see how my perceptions will have changed after a month of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment