Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Beginnings

This is my early New Years resolution - to see the positive (teeny though it may be) within the negative.

You know those days when the silver lining seems overshadowed by that giant murky cloud? Well, I've decided that those are the days that 'I'll say thanks anyway'.

So here's the skinny on me, the things I don't like but have decided to be grateful for - or at least attempt to:

  • I'm a single female, living in a new city, maneuvering my way into a pseudo-social-life. (so far, so bad)
  • I'm overweight. Nothing major. But nothing little about it either. It's the root of many insecurities, and something I'm actively working on. Watch this space...
  • Most days I just live - have you ever wondered if there's anyone out there who has time to stop and smell the roses? I want to be that person. 
So here's to my new beginning! If you read this, you'll witness my very public attempt to appreciate the small things in life. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment