Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make War...then Love:)

The new year saw me having a massive fight with Enigman. Great way to start off 2011!

I don't even know what we were fighting about - we were suddenly just not speaking...(oh an ode to the awkward silence)

Cue the angstful hours wondering what I had done wrong; the moments spent punching the pillow which (pleasantly) doubled as his face; the wistful waiting by the phone; the wondrous excuse to indulge in some chocolate comfort. All of which I'm sure he did not experience! Bah, men!

We have since made up; and actually established what we were fighting about - separate things on both our parts it seems.

But, although our minor altercation was painful, it has improved our communication skills. We now know that we can fight, be honest & express ourselves without losing the other person.

So today, I Say Thanks Anyway for the 'good ol' fashioned' fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment