Friday, January 28, 2011

Learn Your Own Strength!

Wow, so life has pretty much been sucking at the moment!!

But then I realised I have hidden strength that I've just never needed to use right now. There I was, sitting in my car crying, and suddenly I just thought, "screw em all, I can fight this!"

So I took the bull by the horns (excuse the cliche)...and I feel so much better.

That's not to say that I don't have my 'cry-in-the-car-and-wallow-in-self-pity' moments. Boy oh boy, right now, that's all I seem to have. But what I am saying is this: we give up too quickly - we don't trust ourselves, our strength, our own damn schootzpa quite enough!

So next time you're feeling like everything's going wrong, just Say Thanks Anyway for adversity.

What they say is true: without difficulty you can't appreciate the good. And without some Job-like hardships you'll never really get acquainted with yourself...the strong person that is buried somewhere inside you.

Ok, so that's all from me today. I'm off (hopefully without a teary moment in the car...)

No comments:

Post a Comment