Monday, January 24, 2011

Struggle and Strife, All a Part of Life

Have you ever felt like everything is going wrong? Like you just can't seem to catch a break?

I realise that my resolution for this year was to be positive (in spite of any/everything), and to embrace my positive side - but I gotta tell you, this year has been trying!

Everything around me seems to be changing so fast - like life's holding me at gun-point in a twisted game of Russian Roulette. Everything I thought I knew has changed. Anything I was comfortable with has been pulled out beneath my feet.  And if I question all this chaos, bullets may just begin to fly!

So as I continue my endeavour to see the beauty, positivity and happiness in life, I realise it's going to be far more of a struggle than I ever could ever have conceived!

But I guess that everything worth having is also worth fighting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment