Friday, February 4, 2011

Strength Through the Strife!

When I started this attitude a few months ago, I didn't realise that my life was about to start falling apart ever so slightly.

Ever since 2011 began, things have just seemed to deteriorate in my life. But then this morning, while eating my cereal, I thought about my life, and realised one thing: life isn't always going to be easy!

2010, although not a bed  of roses, was a pretty darn good year for me. So maybe this is just a balancing act. I need to learn that the good always comes with the bad.

But I am so grateful for my self-imposed attitude of seeing the good in everything. It really does lighten some very dark moments. Sure, I sometimes fail to see the positive during some heinous event...but I put that down to being human...and that's something else I have to live with - my own human nature and human faults.

So today I Say Thanks Anyway for saying thanks anyway:) It gets me through some darker moments! Try it for yourself - it may surprise you how much it really does help!

And don't be embarrassed about what you're grateful for. If it gets you through the day (and no one else actually has to know) - then what the heck right?!

2 comments: